Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Ty Ty the Bitch


Gabcast! Ty Ty the Bitch #1




She was just a blonde
bitch the first time we met
She ran over and grabbed my hand
I hadn't learned her name yet

Her golden eyes looked up to mine
Take me home they said
But I had no home
So I went back to jail instead

Then I heard the stories
Her home life wasn't good
I mused about taking her
After my release, decided I should

She was grateful
Her rear end trembling with pleasure
She held my hand whenever she could
The length of her kisses was without measure

We share our pasts in common
Both raised to fight, to win
But we would rather just love
Forgetting our past sins

She's always disappointed when I must go
She sighs and hangs her head
But inside she knows
Soon I will return and we'll run to the bed

Where she'll leap right in
Her hands busy in play
Her body telling me she loves me
Her panting telling me all she cannot say

Until I figure out she smells like shit
Once again she's been rolling in flowers
Delicately I pick her up, holding her away from me
And take her to the bathroom for a shower

No comments: